London Christ Church
Consecrated in 1839 and designed by Edward Blore in Gothic style. Originally a Chapel of Ease to the parish church of St. Luke. It became a church for the working class people of the area paid for by the Hydman Trust. Two special features are the pulpit and a 1779 organ by England and Russell. The church has been modified over time.