Rimini St Anthony of Padova
About St Anthony of Padova
This tiny chapel in the corner of Piazza Tre Martiri is dedicated to St Anthony of Padova. It was built in the early 1500’s to commerate a miracle in which a hungry mule revered a consecrated host. It was subsequently rebuilt in the 17th century and slightly altered from its original form.
The inscription under the altar refers to the column as being the spot where the miracle took place.